quote wall brings fun into ordering pizza
The quote wall most likely the first thing you will see when you walk into a Pieology Pizzeria.
Serving up inspiration alongside our mouthwatering pizza creations has been a focus of the quote wall at Pieology restaurants from the very beginning. Many of our restaurants have a large canvas, filled with dozens of famous sayings. We believe that inspiring quotes will drive your own creativity. Create a delicious custom pizza, fit to your individual tastes, while also putting a smile on your face.
The quotes are sprinkled throughout your Pieology experience so keep your eye out for your next inspiration. They are also now hidden throughout our new website too. These are great reminders to us all that words matter, people are important and pizza can bring us all together around a table.
Not heading into a Pieology restaurant today?
Here are 25 of the quotes included on our walls.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent – Elanor Roosevelt
- He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious – Sun Tzu
- Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability – John Wooden
- There is not better indication of a man’s character than the company he keeps – Machiavelli
- Happiness is a state of activity – Aristotle
- Good enough never is – Debbie Fields
- You can never plan the future by the past – Edmund Burke
- Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true – Leon J. Suenes
- The best thing a father can do for his children is love their mother – John Wooden
- Doors don’t slam open – John Shanahan
- Cowards may die many times before their actual deaths – Julius Caesar
- When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son – The Talmud
- For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If you can dream it, you can do it – Walt Disney
- The time is always right to do what is right – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Don’t find fault find remedy – Henry Ford
- Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great – John Rockefeller
- The unselfish efforts to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves – Helen Keller
- Whenever I think about the past it brings back so many memories – Steven Wright
- I hear, I know. I see, I remember. I do, I understand. – Confucius
- Everything will be alright in the end. So, if it is not alright, then it is not yet the end. – Sonny in “The Best Exotic Merigold Hotel”
- The miracle is this – the more we share, the more we have – Leonard Nimoy
- Be careful of the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful of the friends you choose for you will become like them – W. Clement Stone
- Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that – Norman Vincent Peale
- Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant – Robert Louis Stevenson